09 April 2012

A challenge to you all

I discovered this in about a million places on Pinterest the other day and I thought it was so uh . . . hmm, necessary, enlightening, thoughtful and thought provoking and I decided in that moment that I too would make one and post it on a nearby bulletin board.  
And then it really got me to thinking  . . .
How many of you would actually take the challenge and do it also?
Wouldn't it be lovely if they were just all over the place?

And, which tab do you think is missing?  Most everyone on Pinterest who commented believed it to be
HOPE.

Here's to hope, love, faith, patience, courage, understanding, peace, passion, healing, strength, beauty, freedom, forgiveness, kindness, service and motivation.  

{Source:This was pinned so many times I had trouble finding the original pin but it's everywhere on Pinterest}

No comments:

Post a Comment