20 March 2013

I have

some old wooden greenhouse plant trays.  Now, if only breakfast in bed was in the cards.

Work on the master bedroom update has begun.  Sewing, sewing, sewing.
I can hardly wait to share.  In the meantime, I'm on the hunt for a cheap, old chippy nine drawer dresser.  Anyone?  

I hunted high and low for just the thing while on a trip into Winnipeg a few weeks ago, no luck.  I hate it when that happens.  Now I can't get my mind off of it and nothing else will do.  You know what it's like when you get an idea in your head?

I also popped into one of the large commercial greenhouses while I was there.  My sister was on the hunt for seeding supplies.  I guess it's the way of the large commercial greenhouses these days . . . in addition to traditional greenhouse goods you will find giftware, furniture and clothing.  What totally blew my mind and has me swearing off of large scale commercial greenhouses now more than ever -- a big rack of SPANX.  Yup, not kidding.  I guess that's for those who need a little support while working in the garden.  

Here's to having a let it all hang out, breakfast in bed kind of week!  

Happy Spring.

{image:  A girls got a right to dream.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment